There are a few ways to delete selections in Photoshop. The method you choose will depend on the type of selection you want to make and the tool you’re using.
How To Delete Selection In Photoshop
There are a few ways to delete selections in Photoshop. One way is to use the Delete key on your keyboard. Another way is to use the Marquee tool and then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
-A computer with Photoshop installed -The selection you wish to delete
- Press “ctrl+k” on your keyboard click “delete
- Click and drag your cursor over the selection you want to delete
- Select the “selection” tool in the toolbar on the left side of the screen
1. Open the Photoshop document that contains the selection you want to delete. 2. Select the “Eraser” tool from the Tools palette. 3. Click on the selection to erase it. 4. If you want to delete part of the selection, hold down the “Alt” key and drag across the area you want to erase.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Delete A Selection?
To delete a selection, you can use the keyboard shortcut Command+Delete on a Mac or Control+Delete on a PC.
How Do I Remove A Selection In Photoshop?
There are a few ways to remove selections in Photoshop. You can use the selection tool to drag around the selection to marquee it, and then hit the Delete key on your keyboard to remove it. Another way is to use the Quick Selection tool to select the area you want to remove and then press the Delete key.
How Do I Delete After Selection?
In Excel, you can delete a selection of cells by pressing the Delete key.
How Do I Delete Selected Search History?
In order to delete your selected search history, you will need to open your web browser’s settings and delete your browsing history from there.
How Do I Remove A Selection?
1. Highlight the text you want to delete. 2. Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
There are a few ways to delete selections in Photoshop. The simplest way is to use the Delete key on your keyboard. You can also use the Eraser tool to erase the selection.